We build custom sails to suit your individual style, your boat specifications and of course your budget.
professional sailmakers are also experienced sailors and are only too happy to advise on sail cloth selection, battens and hardware.
sails are computer designed and plotted & cut on an XY-axis plotter which ensures a precise shape.
- Internal velcro
batten ends enabling even alignment with leech of sail, to stop snagging on the backstay
- Customised luff attachment to suit the mast
- Loose footed sail for better sail trimming and control
- Loose webbed slugs below reefs allow sail to come away from mast when there
is no load on luff, this prevents tearing out lower slugs when reefs are put in
- Double-sided tape used on all seams and sewn with
- Rutgerson press stainless steel rings
- Dacron usually used for durability and longevity (higher grades are also
1212 Old Port Road
Royal Park SA 5014
Phone (08) 8241 0880